Rules & Regulation
IMPORTANT RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Students should abide by the rules and regulations of the college. The college authority may take disciplinary action if any student violates the college rules.
- Students have to be very punctual in attending theory and practical classes.
- To be eligible to appear in the university examinations, students have to attend at least 75% of the classes.
- Honours students have to obtain at least 40% marks in the aggregate in all the unit tests to be eligible to appear in the university examinations.
- General students have to obtain at least 30% marks in the aggregate in all the unit tests to be eligible to appear in the university examinations.
- Attendance in the unit test and test examination is mandatory. Absence from examination without valid reason would be treated as violation of college norms. The college authority may take strict action in this regard.
- It is required that all fees should be paid in due time.
- Students admitted in this college must read the prospectus carefully and convince themselves that he/she should follow the above rules and regulations.